Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Excitement is Building!

Watching the HSKS blog is making me excited to join this swap! I'll be a new student, so I'll be one of the one's awake into the late hours of the night ready with the sign up form.

I told my brother, Beauford Lestrange, about this swap and he was wondering if he should join in too. We come from a very artistic family, so my brother knits a little here and there. He knows how to sew too, but doesn't do that as often as knitting. Beau will be attending summer school this year, so he might not have the time to dedicate to a swap. Wouldn't that be fun, though, we both of us carrying on in the Slytherin Dungeon?

Well, I have to run now. Mum has said that I have to get this pigsty of a room cleaned up and organized before my acceptance owl comes from Hogwarts or I'll have to attend another school this term! Can you believe that she would threaten me with such a thing?

No comments: