Thursday, June 5, 2008

Curious Meme

The ever curious Lizzie Wytchwood tagged me with this Meme, and I've only now been able to sit down and respond to it :)

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Do you mean 10 years in Potter time or muggle time? Well, we'll go with muggle. I was just entering muggle college to get a degree in communications.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Change diapers.
Wash clothes.
Change diapers.
Sneaking in a nap.
Playing with the twins.

3. Snacks I enjoy...
Heide Gummy Bears
Ice cream
Oatmeal and raisin cookies

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
Buy my parents a house.
Donate to charity.
Travel.
Invest in my children's education, and
BUY LOTS OF YARN!!!

5. Places I've lived..
San Diego, CA
West Covina, CA

6. Jobs I've had...
McDonald's
Mortgage Company
Women's Ministry Leader

7. Peeps I want to know more about...
I have enjoyed the posts of the following on HSKS and Ravelry, and invite you to respond to this Meme if you care to:
Wisteria Lovegood
Violet le Veela
Cressida Townsbury
Emma Wigworthy

No comments: