Friday, June 6, 2008

Hogsmead!!!!

I am so excited! The headmistress announced earlier this week that this weekend is a Hogsmead weekend!! Yay!! I know that I don't want to spend the time in Hogsmead running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so I shall make sure that these stops will be first on my list (anyone care to join me?):

The Three Broomsticks
My favorite drink is the cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella. Madam Rosmerta is such a dear! She always remembers me and as soon as she sees my head pop through the door she begins making my drink. Do you think that she's related to our own Emerald Rosmerta?

Honeydukes Sweetshop
Favorite candies? Of course Fizzing Whizzbees. It is so fun to float for just a few minutes as they dissolve in your mouth. Acid pops and blood flavored lollipops are also among my favorite. I used to love Canary creams, but last year some students went over board and now those things give me nightmares!

Gladrags Wizardwear
I must stop here because I have to get some things for me dad. The American Father's Day is coming up and I wanted to get him a special cloak that he's been eying for some time now.

Well, for now I must get some good sleep so that I can enjoy the trip tomorrow!!

No comments: